Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Fitness Pal


There was a new application I found last week that has changed the way I eat.  It is called my fitness pal.  It takes your height, weight, age, and everything that is related to burning calories.  It then asks you how much weight you would like to lose.  It is pretty incredible.  It really makes me work before I eat.  If I want to eat something, I have to open the app, find the food I want to eat, and stare at the amount of calories I am going to consume.  Usually the guilt of the calories or my laziness changes my mind about the food.  I don’t starve but all of the mindless eating has stopped.  I am not eating because I am bored anymore.  Trust me, those mindless calories add up.  I have lost 7lbs that I put on during my spring break cruise.  I am really happy and I feel more energized.  I really recommend you get this app if you want to take an easy step to losing weight fast.  There is no pill.  There is only control of how much food you intake and how much you exercise.  Hope it helps someone as much as it has helped me. J

205

No comments:

Post a Comment